To get started you will receive an email with all the information we need. You can reply to this email and add all the information
- Domain name
- Preferred email address (example: [email protected])
- Your current email address
- Hosting company name
- Cpanel/hosting URL
- Cpanel/hosting Username
- Cpanel/hosting Password
- Google Analytics code
- Name of the theme you want installed
In case of the advanced service
- Where did you buy the theme (link to the information page)
- Purchase code, registration code or serial number
Instructions on how to send your premium theme is located in the email you will receive after purchase.
I don’t like to give out my username and password.
I highly recommend you create a temporary user with administrator rights and send the credentials for that new user. After the work is completed you can delete this user.
Your data will be handled with care and will never be used for nothing else than solving your support ticket. I highly believe in building my business with trust, honesty and integrity.