Please note that Next Generation Bizz doesn’t guarantee that after your site has been secured it cannot be hacked. The only way to guarantee that is to shut it down.
We do guarantee that it will be a lot harder to hack your website with the result that hackers will move on to one of the other millions of WordPress based websites that didn’t secure their website.
One other aspect is to keep WordPress, Plugins and Theme updated. Of course you can do this yourself which can be very time consuming or you can try our maintenance service where we will maintain and update your website.
Security is an ongoing process which can be compared with a virus scanner. Every day new viruses and infection techniques appear and your virus scanner needs to be updated on a regular basis to be able to prevent infection.
So be smart:
- Use a virus scanner on your local machine and do a regular scan
- Use a username other than admin, administrator or your own name
- Create a secure password, if you need help try https://strongpasswordgenerator.com/
- Keep WordPress, plugins and themes updated
- And make sure your WordPress website is secured